As I was spending time in prayer this morning meditating on the seasons and cycles of the Lord, I heard the Holy Spirit say these words, “Women of God, Rise Up! This is your time, your season, your hour!” Beginning at Sundown tomorrow evening, March 23, we enter into the season and cycle of Purim leading up to Passover.
The story of Purim is told in the book of Esther. Purim is the biblical holiday that celebrates a great deliverance for the people of God from the wicked plans of the enemy, (Esther 9:26-29)! The person who led the people of God to this great victory was a woman. Her name was Esther.
Here are some things we can learn from the life of Esther.
- She was born for that exact moment, time and purpose, (Esther 4:14). Like Esther, you were created for such a time as this. You have come into the Kingdom for this time, season and hour, (Isaiah 41:4, Psalms 139:16, Esther 4:14). You have a purpose! You have a call! You are anointed!
- Esther was pre-positioned. Here is what I mean by that. Esther became queen before the plans of the enemy were revealed. She was put in a place of influence and power before the plans of the enemy took place. That is significant to know because it tells us that nothing catches God by surprise! It also tells us that He has a plan in place for whatever arises in your life, regardless of what it may be. Like Esther, you, Woman of God, are a part of God’s plan for this time, season and hour! You were pre-positioned, or as the Bible says it, pre-ordained, called and set apart to wreak havoc on the enemy. You were pre-positioned by God to bring about great deliverances in your family, friends, and overall sphere of influence. Let your inner warrior arise!
- Esther found favor and grace in the sight of the King and the King loved her, (Esther 2:17). Believe in the Love of God for you and those you care about. Believe that God will perfect that which concerns you, (Psalm 138:8). Even the hairs on your head are numbered, (Luke 12:7). God is intimately acquainted with all of your ways, (Psalms 139:1-10). His love for you compels Him to care about what you care about. Therefore have faith in His love! He won’t let you down.
- Esther went through a time of preparation. Know this woman of God, your day is coming. You have been prepared for such a time as this. Don’t be afraid to step out into whatever it is that God is calling you to do. Like Esther, you have been prepared! Everything you need is within you ‘for greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world,’ (1 John 4:4).
- Victory was obtained through intercession. Esther went before the King and interceded on behalf of her people, (Esther 5).
Women of God, you too have obtained favor and grace from the King through the blood of Jesus. Therefore, go boldly before the throne of grace, (Hebrews 4:16, 10:19) to find help in a time of need.
Rise up in intercession for your spouse, sons, daughters and grandchildren. Rise up and make intercession for your city, state and nation. Rise up and decree the Word of the Lord over your workplace and sphere of influence. This is your time! This is your season! This is your hour! God delights in giving you the desires of your heart!
Like the enemy used Haman in the story of Esther, he always works through other people. The people are not your enemy. The spirit using the people is. Therefore take authority over the enemy and command that every spirit and principality let your spouse, sons, daughters, grandchildren, etc… go! Break the power of the enemy and decree that destructive patterns and cycles be broken. Decree that destructive relationships be broken! Declare the plan of God being done in their lives! Declare that all soul ties are broken. Decree healing and deliverance over their lives. Preach the Word to their addictions, destructive behaviors, unequally yoked relationships, etc… Release the love of God into their lives! Mail them a card but before you do, anoint it with oil and lay hands on it decreeing the Word of God over their lives! Anoint something of theirs with oil and declare revival, renewal and restoration. Call those things that be not as though they were, (Romans 4:17). Decree a thing and watch God do it, (Job 22:28). Pray for the outrageous and see God do signs, wonders and miracles on your behalf!
- “Women of God, Rise Up! This is your time, your season, your hour!”